(VMA 12: The Sorcerer's Apprentice)
• c3025AD HUMANIAN ERA
• Has six moons of uniform size and appearance lie in a balanced orbit
• Among a number of shooting stars are two clusters known as 'Guinevere's Veil' and 'Guinevere's Tresses'
• Craters formed from meteor strikes riddle Avalon.
• The land Elbyon's name was developed from 'Albion' the old name for Britain.
• Crystal Forrest of Glissandor
• The Great Fountain of Largos shooting well and river Dellberry, which sometimes runs uphill
• Pan global nanite system feeds of the planets energy fields